This few days , i've been thinking whether to close down this blog , or not.
Reasons ?
1) I need to start working hard already , mummy having high expectation on me.
2) I take v.long to blog , since it's not holiday anymore . i can't take my time.
3) Lazy to edit all the photos.
4) I have no mood to blog , and i know this feeling would keep going.
5) That's about it.
But it's so wasteful to close it down just like that.
because i put in alot of effort in this.
So therefor , i decided ....
Not to close down this blog , but .
i will blog once awhile.
i prefer haloscan to tagboard.
so erm , sorry for those who asked me to change it.
Alllight.
For the time being ,
go find another better blogger !
HAHA
Sorry and toodles !
Reasons ?
1) I need to start working hard already , mummy having high expectation on me.
2) I take v.long to blog , since it's not holiday anymore . i can't take my time.
3) Lazy to edit all the photos.
4) I have no mood to blog , and i know this feeling would keep going.
5) That's about it.
But it's so wasteful to close it down just like that.
because i put in alot of effort in this.
So therefor , i decided ....
Not to close down this blog , but .
i will blog once awhile.
i prefer haloscan to tagboard.
so erm , sorry for those who asked me to change it.
Alllight.
For the time being ,
go find another better blogger !
HAHA
Sorry and toodles !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home