First day of school is always talks , talks and even more talks.
Ho-hum.
I feel so strange mixing with the 2C people .
(they are still fine , i guess)
i want everyone in 2D back.
:((
I MISS EVERY SINGLE SHIT THEY DID !
Gave my christmas present when i reached school.
Xiting did a handmade necklace for me.
v.nice
vera got me 2 pairs of pretty earring and a braclet
derrick bought earrings for me too.
:D
Couldn't wait for the last school bell to go off.
Went plaza singapuraaaa with Jiemin,Xiting,Vera,Derrick and Zhixun.


Jiemin look like she's waiting to fight or something.
Really right !!
I sweated alot :(


Emo zhixun :(


So , we went to meet Cindy later .
hahaha she showed me a primary 5 or 6 picture.
of me and some of my classmates.
i thought i would be nerd nerd , wear spec .
hahaah luckily i didn't.
or else....
instant faint.

PastaED.

I think i'm listening what zhixun is trying to say.
AHAH


Went to 7th floor exit and slackd.


Another 0.000000000001 cm and i will touch her tongue.
ahahaha.










hahah omg i look like crap in this but vera is so cute so i'm posting it :D
Alright that's all for now.
TMR IS STUDY TIMEEEE!!
Ho-hum.
I feel so strange mixing with the 2C people .
(they are still fine , i guess)
i want everyone in 2D back.
:((
I MISS EVERY SINGLE SHIT THEY DID !
Gave my christmas present when i reached school.
Xiting did a handmade necklace for me.
v.nice
vera got me 2 pairs of pretty earring and a braclet
derrick bought earrings for me too.
:D
Couldn't wait for the last school bell to go off.
Went plaza singapuraaaa with Jiemin,Xiting,Vera,Derrick and Zhixun.


Jiemin look like she's waiting to fight or something.
Really right !!
I sweated alot :(


Emo zhixun :(


So , we went to meet Cindy later .
hahaha she showed me a primary 5 or 6 picture.
of me and some of my classmates.
i thought i would be nerd nerd , wear spec .
hahaah luckily i didn't.
or else....
instant faint.

PastaED.

I think i'm listening what zhixun is trying to say.
AHAH


Went to 7th floor exit and slackd.


Another 0.000000000001 cm and i will touch her tongue.
ahahaha.










hahah omg i look like crap in this but vera is so cute so i'm posting it :D
Alright that's all for now.
TMR IS STUDY TIMEEEE!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home