Friday, January 19, 2007

{edited}

CHEEYEE SENT ME THIS AND ITS SOOOOOO FUNNY ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GO LISTEN NOW !!!!!




{edited}



HELLO HELLO !
I suddenly have the feeling to blog .
:D

So like , school started .
Mr kung took our Amaths lesson to teach his Emaths because Mr ang wasn't around.
Liew , 2 period of veryfasttalkingandstress !
I like SS period , cause that's the only period and can rest and slacccck.
Yexun and Weixin keep making fun of my teeth .
>:B
They are such mean jerrrrks.

Vera keep telling me she couldn't wait till school over.
Me too , cause it's bestfriends outttting.
Bah , xiting was enjoying her sakae. hahaha.

Chongjin : Mr tan ! (also known as a very fierrrce teacher) Can go home already right?
Mrtan : *nods head*
Mrlim aka edwin suddenly comes in and say : NO ! You guys stay back because you are noisy !!
Class : HUH.
Mr lim : Just kidding.

I felt so (@*#*&@!!!
hahaha

Neoprinttts




Pasta for lunch.
Gossiptalks&moretalks with bestf. is <3>

And thank god her phone got resizing button thingy.
So able to recieved !
we are happy puppies man.

Vera : So you love me?

HAHAHA.
Damn cute luh.

Then randomly walking into shops .
Funnnnesss.


I LOVE VERA POOT POOT ! >:DDD

And i'm goddamn hungry now.
MAKAN TIME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home