Back to blogging.
School as usual.
My history = screwed , cause i'm beating around the bush that's how i wrote one long page of words?
Hahahaha.
PET Rocket next.
which actually stands for PolyEthylene Terephthalate.(I think...)
It was superbly fun !
I enjoyed alot creating/designing our rocket and launching them to the school field.
Which this , made me think that the Sec3 camp would be awsome .
The sad thing is , i won't be able to make it?
-frowns-
I don't know why we are pairing up with the guys :/
Still , it was fun !
Timmy was damn funny ; my rocket partner.
The rest of the guys too.
Pictureeees
Our guys-partner.
(xiting , vera , meeee)

Timmo !
School as usual.
My history = screwed , cause i'm beating around the bush that's how i wrote one long page of words?
Hahahaha.
PET Rocket next.
which actually stands for PolyEthylene Terephthalate.(I think...)
It was superbly fun !
I enjoyed alot creating/designing our rocket and launching them to the school field.
Which this , made me think that the Sec3 camp would be awsome .
The sad thing is , i won't be able to make it?
-frowns-
I don't know why we are pairing up with the guys :/
Still , it was fun !
Timmy was damn funny ; my rocket partner.
The rest of the guys too.
Pictureeees
Our guys-partner.
(xiting , vera , meeee)


Our design is mostly credited to Timmy.
BEE BEE . BZZZZ.
I wanted to wrapped everything black
Ooooh , can you imagine ?
and making stars using liquid paper.
plus flashing lights at the side..
:O
Timmo !

Video and more pictures is with them , so i would post them once i got 'em?
Psps. Sorry gary and vera for making you guys worried over me.
I'm feeling so..empty.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home