Sunday, February 18, 2007

Justin is a handsome boY !
Chinese new year always reminds me of FOOD (and angbaos)
:X

I swear i felt that i gained like 2kg already.
My tummy is bulging.
YUCK!
*punches tummy*
I don't think i can get my flat tummy back already.
-sigh
I'm such a lazy fatass.
I went to my dad's mother for lunch .
and i keep jumping up and down for no reason (i'm pyscho)
hahah then you know what happened !
When i walked away , i heard a "cracK" sound , so i thought ," must be downstairs"
i ignored.
THEN ,
the sound became louder and attracted my family's attention.
Went to see and guess wat.
THE WHOLE FLOOR TILE CAME OUT ! >:O
I got a shock of my life i tell you !
i kept thinking what if the whole floor dropped down ?
My brother said " You watched too much cartoon already lah"
>:/

Slowly as times goes by ,
i spent my time eating , watching tv , chatting , playing 21 &yadda.
Then played chinese chess but i forget how to blocks move and all that.
Brother retaught me .
But he won me in just 10 steps. HAHA.
I didn't enjoyed this year CNY though.
Cause my dad wasn't with us :((
I miss him so much.
I miss his hugs , and he will always bring me to bed and then covered me with the blanket.
And would mime the toy dogs , nvr fail to make me laugh and felt much safer sleeping.

Now , i learned that my parents can't protect me forever.
I have to stand on my own.
BAH.
I hate growing up.

Oh shit , i'm getting emo
NO STOPPPP.

Roar , nutssoooo.

BYE BYE GOODNIGHT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home