HELLO!!!!
So this past few days ..
i'm watching "Devil beside you"
So this past few days ..
i'm watching "Devil beside you"
So sweet , i can't resist anymore lah.
MIKE HE IS SO HANDSOMEEEE !!
RANIE YANG IS SO CUTE !!
I felt a squeeze in my heart ,
what's that called?
what's that called?
JEALOUSY & SADNESS.
Nah kidding.
Nah kidding.
Anyway its a long time i fall for some actor .
I think..
AHHH !
FUCKFUCFKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK.
My studies , is getting from veggies to tomato
I know , no link .
So i don't wanna talk about it.
I know , no link .
So i don't wanna talk about it.
Timmy©: I EAT HEARTATTACKS!♥ // suicidalnotesandbutterflykisses.blogspot.com says:
FFS, update please.
PAMIE<3 This feeling is taking control of me says:
Ffs?
Timmy©: I EAT HEARTATTACKS!♥ // suicidalnotesandbutterflykisses.blogspot.com says:
For fuck sake.
PAMIE<3 This feeling is taking control of me says:
Final fantasy story.
PAMIE<3 This feeling is taking control of me says:
HAHA
PAMIE<3 This feeling is taking control of me says:
UPDATE WAT
Timmy©: I EAT HEARTATTACKS!♥ // suicidalnotesandbutterflykisses.blogspot.com says:
Timmy's cute.
Timmy©: I EAT HEARTATTACKS!♥ // suicidalnotesandbutterflykisses.blogspot.com says:
He's so adorable.
Timmy©: I EAT HEARTATTACKS!♥ // suicidalnotesandbutterflykisses.blogspot.com says:
He's so smart.
ANDDD..
Timmy©: I EAT HEARTATTACKS!♥ // suicidalnotesandbutterflykisses.blogspot.com says:
Timmy's: Cool, clever, smart, philosopher-to-be, cute, confident, sexy.
Timmy©: I EAT HEARTATTACKS!♥ // suicidalnotesandbutterflykisses.blogspot.com says:
Timmy's: Cool, clever, smart, philosopher-to-be, cute, confident, sexy.
Self proclaim huh?
So anyway , there you go timmy !
:D
Last but not least.
So anyway , there you go timmy !
:D
Last but not least.
I can do magic !!
Our school spoon :]
HAHAHAHAhAHAhAHAH !!
PS. SHUTING .
Thanks for teaching me ..
Our school spoon :]HAHAHAHAhAHAhAHAH !!
PS. SHUTING .
Thanks for teaching me ..
Amaths and chinese , you pretty babe.
Hope that BIG pimples of yours will be gone tomorrow ! (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home