Sunday, March 25, 2007


Hello fellow readers ! :)
So, people are telling me over msn that they can't get in my blog?
I will try and fix it asap.
Right , about the tagboard , i have yet to put it up cause mainly i'm lazy .
- grins-
School sucks , it always does.
Midyear exams are coming in a month time.
I can feel the pressure rapidly increasing each day i entered the class.
"I want to stay in this class , and i will !" I repeatly reminded myself.
But action speaks louder than words , non?
I just can't bring myself to do it , for example:
I am suppose to revise when i ended up reading books , like today : Harry Potter.
If not i would just look through my stuffs ... like an excuse not to study.
Mummy won't allow me to go out anymore , even if i sneak out ..i will be real toast when i come back , maybe she would even ground me more .
So i rather not taking the risk.

Apart from studies.
I can't even complete one lap in swimming !
Ok maybe i did , but i stop half way.
Eek.

Pamela wong , you are offically a L.O.S.E.R
Tsk !

Goodnight people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home