Reply tags to you peepaaa.
[Cheryl] Hello ! Yeah tagboard is back ! Thanks for dropping by :)
[Timmy] Yes god ! Finally ! :D
[Jean] Weird , why don't i miss you ? Hahaha , kiddingz miss you too!
[Vera] Yeah hahaha ! Miss you and your bitching too !
[Shuting] Hello ! Now you know how much i brighten your life eh ? Haha ! Miss you ! I have to catch up with one whole precious day of work ! Teach me okay & thanks for the reminder :D
[Chris] Hello ! I did tag what?
[Xiting] You are ...none (:
[Hello] Hi ! Thank you !
Feefafoofumm.
Thanks for all the Get-Well-Soon messages and tags , really appreciate them alot !
Mm voice now sounds so manly.
Gah ! I hope it will get much better tomorrow .
There's oral ! >:O
What if the examiner thinks that i am a unisex?
Crappppp.
What's happening to me man ?!
[Cheryl] Hello ! Yeah tagboard is back ! Thanks for dropping by :)
[Timmy] Yes god ! Finally ! :D
[Jean] Weird , why don't i miss you ? Hahaha , kiddingz miss you too!
[Vera] Yeah hahaha ! Miss you and your bitching too !
[Shuting] Hello ! Now you know how much i brighten your life eh ? Haha ! Miss you ! I have to catch up with one whole precious day of work ! Teach me okay & thanks for the reminder :D
[Chris] Hello ! I did tag what?
[Xiting] You are ...none (:
[Hello] Hi ! Thank you !
Feefafoofumm.
Thanks for all the Get-Well-Soon messages and tags , really appreciate them alot !
Mm voice now sounds so manly.
Gah ! I hope it will get much better tomorrow .
There's oral ! >:O
What if the examiner thinks that i am a unisex?
Crappppp.
What's happening to me man ?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home