Saturday, April 14, 2007

Really need to watch my diet .
So depressed with my 2.4km results ! Feel like re-running ! :(
--------

I'm in love with greentea and vitasoooy !
Give me a dozen of them and i'll finish them in a day .
Kahhhh !!
Mugging today was good (so far..)
Godamit ! I'm really weaaak in physics .
Logarithms is making me pee.


Taggot replieees !

Chris Hahaha ! What's your problem??
Xiting I'm replying ! & i know your secrets too >:P
Jasper YA RLY ?!?!
Jean I'm already killed , this is pamela's soul talking ! Hello !
Timmy CHC Your shithead , you lousy liar ! I don't think you know how to play any instrument , except the recorder right ! hahaha ! & too bad for you , i'm not convence . But somehow , you talked like SOMEONE . -grin-
Marco Omg i am a shemaleeeee ! Yay !! Hahahah !
Jessie STUPID JESSIE LAM NGEOK PINNGGG
Kiwi Hello ! Yes my tagboard?
Cindy Thank you ! I'm fine alrdy. :)
Weeleng Wow , nice font ! School is fine , haven't see you ard in school lately :(
Daphne Euux t0piid biatChhx !
BoonKeat HAHA you know my url link? I'm surprised .
Shuting So short ! Blog what huh? Why never mention me bullying you?Haha . I will use that piece of picture to threaten yoou ! :D

13APRIL POST

It has been raining maggots in the afternoon/evening this few days , which always urges me to sleep , but too bad it failed. HAHWH.
After school , went over to daphne's house .
Dried ourself because of the st00pidX rain .
Left our bags there and headed over tiong for Griller.

I totally dig Griller's cup!
Well , it's not just some typical cup but in fact , a JAR .
Yes where your grandma puts kaya in it .

Xiting was convinced by us to take neoprints .
She felt guilty though -sniggers-
So we did things that many girls did.
Fold our skirts effing shorrrt.
Bitches alright .
But the stupid thing is we chose pictures that didn't show our supershort skirt or we will cover them with decoration.
Growl , wasted ! :(
Crapped alotttt with them.

Took tons of picture but i'm not gonna update all of them.
Daphne left first cause she needs to rehearse for her prize giving (wtg daphne!)
Met vera later and walked all the wayyy back to school.

So prize-giving cum meet-the-parents-session..
was none other than hohumms.

Mrs palan told us not to cheer or scream for our friends.
And the us is me,vera and xiting.
But we just did it anyway.
HAHA
Ate dinner at kopitiam.
Getting sick of rice alrd!

Took cab home , Momo was so weird !
Usually parents don't want their child to waste their money on cabs and stuff right, but momo wants , wait , scratch that ..
She INSISTED me to take cab home D:
So when i reached home , Momo asked me if i took cab or walked home.
But when i lied that i walked home.
She scolded me !
Hahaha i'm sooo > @.@
I just can't fib to her , i'll just feel extremely uneasy :(

I know momo is worried for my safety but imma big girl alrd what !
Me = Independent & happy girl.

Oh in the process of waiting for a cab..
I waited 35 minutes for one.
But really , i rather trained home and walk.
A guy infront of me , waited longer i think.
Cause he kept pressing the button for " Press for taxi "
But once he left the line , a taxi came almost instantly.
Rofl , he must be very pissed off.
But what the heck ! I waited 35 SOLID MINUTES for that caaaab !



VITAAASOOOY ! <3Oh and i heard from xiting that MacD's icecream is back to 25 cents?..

Kthxbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home