TAWG()TX WIIPLYYYY!
[Shuting] I can't even get the photos ! :(
[Xiting] Yours smellier than mine times infinty lah. Haha. Once a poklork , always a poklork!
[Vera] I agree ! So much better ! Hahaha !
[Hell]Aint you one yourself? Childish fatty ! hehzzz
[Jasper] ORLY??
[Marco] You read wrongly lah @.@ Hahah so funn-eyyy lah yyews.
[Faris] Wassup ! Hey thanks :D You too okay? GOODLUCK !
Shafeen was really funny during AP today!
Misstho : Okay class ! If you don't understand anything , you can ask Misstho !
Shafeen : Who is misstho?
Us : Whalao ! She lah !
Shafeen : Huh is it?? Now i know her name is that.
I can't figure out if he's REALLY clueless or just acting stupid.
Ok , it's not funny like that but he said it in a real cute and funny accent .
Gawww.
And plus , misstho is our chemistry teacher for like , 3 months? .. or so.
*Forgive me if her name is spelt wrongly
Seelah , i'm not suppose to hook up with the tv or computer anymore.
So here i am , blogging .
HI ! :D
Ohoh !
My grandma friend who came from china
Who was a palm reader , read mine today !
Okay she've seen my palm before when i'm young but just wanna check if she's fibbing or if she could really read one.
Sorry if i put in a damn mean manner :O
So for every visit she made with my hands , it's always been what she said for the past few years.
In the other hand , what she says is true?
Who would remember what she said to someone right ? Somemore she's an elderly.
I wouldn't blog down what she said.
Only people who knows meeee !
Like , friends :D
I'm gonna try mircowaved popcorn
Heard that they are a bomb.
Whoohoo!
[Shuting] I can't even get the photos ! :(
[Xiting] Yours smellier than mine times infinty lah. Haha. Once a poklork , always a poklork!
[Vera] I agree ! So much better ! Hahaha !
[Hell]Aint you one yourself? Childish fatty ! hehzzz
[Jasper] ORLY??
[Marco] You read wrongly lah @.@ Hahah so funn-eyyy lah yyews.
[Faris] Wassup ! Hey thanks :D You too okay? GOODLUCK !
Shafeen was really funny during AP today!
Misstho : Okay class ! If you don't understand anything , you can ask Misstho !
Shafeen : Who is misstho?
Us : Whalao ! She lah !
Shafeen : Huh is it?? Now i know her name is that.
I can't figure out if he's REALLY clueless or just acting stupid.
Ok , it's not funny like that but he said it in a real cute and funny accent .
Gawww.
And plus , misstho is our chemistry teacher for like , 3 months? .. or so.
*Forgive me if her name is spelt wrongly
Seelah , i'm not suppose to hook up with the tv or computer anymore.
So here i am , blogging .
HI ! :D
Ohoh !
My grandma friend who came from china
Who was a palm reader , read mine today !
Okay she've seen my palm before when i'm young but just wanna check if she's fibbing or if she could really read one.
Sorry if i put in a damn mean manner :O
So for every visit she made with my hands , it's always been what she said for the past few years.
In the other hand , what she says is true?
Who would remember what she said to someone right ? Somemore she's an elderly.
I wouldn't blog down what she said.
Only people who knows meeee !
Like , friends :D
I'm gonna try mircowaved popcorn
Heard that they are a bomb.
Whoohoo!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home