
To my taggots
Shuting : I hope next year your teeth decay then you have to pluck them ! Hahahaha ! I will be standing your side though , not giving you support but laughing at you . HAH!
Cindy : Hey ! i didn't do anything , so what's the thanks for? Spammers= nothing else better to do . You have a life , they don't :D Tkcare k?
Timmy : Haha you are so crazy ! I think i have 20 of those notes from you ! Your phrases are nice andd , SHE'S NOT PERFECT ~ HAHA
Timmy : Haha you are so crazy ! I think i have 20 of those notes from you ! Your phrases are nice andd , SHE'S NOT PERFECT ~ HAHA
Xiting : Alright , will relink you later !
Hell : Haha ! Funny right ! Omg @.@
.... : Glad that you like it :)
Faris: The other guy is also crazy too ! You should check out the other videos. Hilarious !(:
Faris: The other guy is also crazy too ! You should check out the other videos. Hilarious !(:
Vera : Heyy ! Haha i love vera poot and xiting pur-lok-gwae. HEH What what whaaatt??
Hey yo !
Today was gay , woke up at ungoodly 7am on SATURDAY for extra emaths lesson.
Not only that , this coming week i have tons of AP after school !
See , told ya exams are slowly taking over my life.
I wonder how i am gonna study for Os next year.
No time to pee , takes around 10 seconds to reach my toilet , so i lost 10 seconds of my time ! And that 10 seconds i could have solve something !
Hahaha i got a MacD's balloon .
And it was hotpink !
I'm sooooooooo happy ! :D:D
And it was hotpink !
I'm sooooooooo happy ! :D:D
Cause they make me happy HAHA !
But vera's forbia of balloons got into me though.
Ok i don't feel like blogging anymore cause my blogger is lagging like shiattt.
Goodnight!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home