Saturday, April 28, 2007



And I want a moment to be real
Wanna touch things I don't feel
Wanna hold on, and feel I belong
And how, can the world want me to change?
They're the ones, they stay the same!
They don't know me
Cause I'm not here




To my taggots !
Cindy : Hey ! Sure thing :D Will relink you later and goodluck for your exams!
Qwssgirls: Hi , I figured it out , actually i kinda heard what you said , thanks and i'm not prettty :/
Xiting : Er , i don't know them? -.-"
Timmy : Who wanna take YOUR free offers? No one ! Hahaha ! Yeah ! Not funny !
Shuting : Shutup , i hate you ! >:(
Pearl : Haha why don't you add me , lah ? :D
Kiwi : Thank you ! All the best to you too !

I've got a feeling that Mrkung read my blog.
I'll try my best to get my A1 for you !
Hohawho!

5 more days , to the examination ,
5 more days means less than 1 week ,
which means i have lesser time to study
and more time to worry !
-frown-
Someone please please please , invent a time machine !
I will plant a big kissywissy on you !
My SS is so screwed i tell you , SO EFFING FFF SCREWEEEED !
I didn't even pay attention ever since school reopened , nor did i study (duh)
Whalao , somemore it's elective humanities !
So even if i scored for my history , i will just get 50% of it !
How i wish i'm in US now,
i could simply purchase a gun from Walmart .
And start shooting people.
HAHA !

BUAIBUAIIX

Hello dear you ,
yes you should know who cause i know youre secretly reading my blog .
what happened today is shit to the max , you think i'm strong when you speak so weakly to me .
But i can tell you i'm not ,
I may smile and give you a big hug .
My turn to tell you , it will be okay.
But yet you pushed it too much , i'm sorry i couldn't handle and broke down infront of you.. twice.
Do you know how fortunate you are to have so many people concerning about you? And yet you thought about that stubborn bitch .
C'mon she's worthless , you did your thing and now it's her problem already !
Your life is so much better than hers !
I don't give a damn shit , but looking at what she did to you .
It really made me burn with rage and ire.
You are my energy source , what would i become without you?
If you say you wanna end your life ,
I would end it with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home