I tell you how elated i was mr kung said "Pens down , no more writting " on my last day of paper.
I'm surprised i could attempted all the questions for Amaths paper :D





This is husky !
Isn't he just adoraaableeeeee ??
And jasper taan !
YOU! better take goood care of husky (even though i accidently spilled milo on it )
I'm surprised i could attempted all the questions for Amaths paper :D
HOOOHAAA .
Finally , my hell days are over .
I can finally eat till my hearts content without exams running behind my mind everytime !
Ok enough blabbers about exams.
Finally , my hell days are over .
I can finally eat till my hearts content without exams running behind my mind everytime !
Ok enough blabbers about exams.
Had bbq and stayover-ed after my last paper with asharudeen , xiting , daphne , vera , zhixun , weeleng , jasper.
It was really fun !
Had really long talks .
Picturexxs !
Emo much ?
Had really long talks .
Picturexxs !
Emo much ?






This is husky !Isn't he just adoraaableeeeee ??
And jasper taan !
YOU! better take goood care of husky (even though i accidently spilled milo on it )
Okaaay , short post cause i don't feel like blogging
BYEBYE ! <3
BYEBYE ! <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home