Monday, June 11, 2007


Hello Taggers :
Hell > Then you should go out more often ? :)
Xiting > O.o
Jaarvis > Why call me backside? Hahaha! okok , will link :D
Kiwi > Yeah totalllly :)
ann0ye > YES I CAN ! :D
Weeleng > School reopen okay !
Jasper> Wth , which part of it looks like chicken? You noob , it taste better than you yo!
Cindy > Sure ! I'm waiting !
Vera > You leaked something? O.o , hahah which part of it looks like me? You bo link one leh! Summer getting you crazy ?

I don't feel like going back to school man , i haveta wake up early early tomorrow which i don't waaaant !
Gah.

Suppose to get a Helix piercing but i'm scared my mum gonna ground me agaaain if i do that.
Just finished 1/4 of my homework.
And there's 0 mood of me studying , all i want is computer / tv / GO OUT !!
sdjfhsdufyhisudyqeiuuyyt!!

My mum said : Why are you so vulgar??
HAHAH
I ALSO DON'T KNOW LEH !!

GOODBYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home