Sunday, June 03, 2007

Ferris wheeeeeel ,
totally-not-worth-ittt!
My current misses !

Never paint your nails black , ever !
Damn freaking sick okay , when i removed it , it's like as if my finger nails would rot and drop any minute.

Met that retarded xiting .

She: " What vegetable cannot eat?"
Me : "?"
She : "The hospital patiences"
Me : "..."

But actually quite funny ~
Suppose to met Jasper for his Photoshop & free POTC3 Tix but change of plans .
Saw mattheus kee !
I think he's stalking us lah , we saw him twice :X
Headed to ps and had shaker fries again !

Chatted about the Ear cave which i didn't go during the camp and i totally regretted it !
I so wanna go ! :(

Dumb computer got reformatted and i can't find my webcam and bluetooth CDs = Cannot install. ARGH.


PICTUREEES!
Chris then
Chris now!

I can say that he didn't change at all.
(especially his dimples)

Ok i'm beat , i needa wiggle to my bed.
Why wiggle?
Cause i feel like a worm !
HAHA
Omg , i better sleep .
BYEEE

PS Cindy: I will do your thing on your blog tomorrow (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home