Friday, June 01, 2007

Friends of mine are like , so fur-nieeee.
They have been angry mobbies , flooding my mail :

"Pam ! You smoke?"
"Pam ! When you start smoking?"
"What the fuck ! Why you smoke !"
"I am so disappointed in you"
"I thought you hate smokers?"
"Hope you die man , smoker"

RELAX RELAX !
ROFLOLMAO!
Just because it's due to that picture , most of friends thought i smoke ciggs. (credits to Cindy!)
It's a picture , a picture can deceive people .
And check out the background , there's an escalator ,which means it's indoor?
Esp (does not want his name to be reveal)
He called me , swear one whole bunch of curses , not letting me have a chance to speak up.
Now he's feeling undoubtedly dumbbbb !
:D

Anywaaay , this tell me that you guys care and if i really DO smoke .
I think , you people wouldn't let me out for the rest of my life?

Tags reply !
Cindy : HAHA , thanks to you !
Xiting : I tricked yooou :D
Joycelyn : Okie dokey ~
ann0ye : Read my post..?
Hello : Hi , suspenders&shirt from heeren , skinnies from bugis and shoes from adidas . The name of the shop, i can't remember :/

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home