I want a intensive shopping !Anyone wants towning with me? :D
Met Vina(i finally met her after 3 years as she always lastmin backout) &Cindy over at Marina today and boy , do vina make us wait like ___
>:(
But it's okay , she paid it off.
AND SHAKER FRIES IS BACK !
OMG I TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I WAS !
I don't care if it's fatting , or very hard to be digusted whatsoever.
But it's okay , she paid it off.
AND SHAKER FRIES IS BACK !
OMG I TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I WAS !
I don't care if it's fatting , or very hard to be digusted whatsoever.
Bfriend gonna be so happy over this !
Had swensons and both of them had baked rice while me - cheeegens !
Chittychatters.


Cindy baby is leaving tomorrow !
This is for you :
Thank you girlfriend for everything , hearing you talking about 'ABC' makes me feel that you're all grown up and really much more matured !
Though whatever you did to let him down , do not do that again okay? Like fuck , you're so pretty and i mean it . I wouldn't be surprised that guys would queue for you ! And i want your damn contacts , gah ! Buy something for me at indo okay!
Chill , don't think about it anymore, promise me you would shop till you drop and enjoy/pamper yourself , pendi or medi cures cause when you are coming back , you would find yourself stressing over SCHOOL.
Adios my friend , have a wonderful and safe flight <3
HAHA!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home