I want a new Canon Camera!
---
Cindy says i should do this :D
People who are tagged should write a blog post of 7 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 7 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. Afraid of the sea but love height&speed
2. Raining makes me feel tired OR hyper (it depends)
3. I can sleep the whole day
4. I like to talk nonsense and laugh for no apparent reasons
5. I think alien/monster figurines are totally kewllll
6. I don't want to stay in Singapore in the future
7. I can drink a whole carton of milk in one hour
Ok so there !
7 people ?
Uhm , l'm lazy to pick so if anyone is free , you can do this.
Today is a happy day for pamela !
Cause she managed to drag her lazy butt to pack her messy room .
Wait i would like to add one more point !
8. I can find my stuff better if my room is messy than neat.
But mum's order , so i did all the packing and didn't know i still kept so much "rubbish"
this "rubbish" to me are still memories.
and since i find them so useless to me , i just have to dump them away .
My battle shirt :D
Figure those words!
I found this clay dinosaurs i used to make when i'm young.
Still in a very good condition ;D
But yeah , dumped 'em !
Bye all !
---Cindy says i should do this :D
People who are tagged should write a blog post of 7 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 7 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. Afraid of the sea but love height&speed
2. Raining makes me feel tired OR hyper (it depends)
3. I can sleep the whole day
4. I like to talk nonsense and laugh for no apparent reasons
5. I think alien/monster figurines are totally kewllll
6. I don't want to stay in Singapore in the future
7. I can drink a whole carton of milk in one hour
Ok so there !
7 people ?
Uhm , l'm lazy to pick so if anyone is free , you can do this.
Today is a happy day for pamela !
Cause she managed to drag her lazy butt to pack her messy room .
Wait i would like to add one more point !
8. I can find my stuff better if my room is messy than neat.
But mum's order , so i did all the packing and didn't know i still kept so much "rubbish"
this "rubbish" to me are still memories.
and since i find them so useless to me , i just have to dump them away .
My battle shirt :D
Figure those words!
I found this clay dinosaurs i used to make when i'm young.Still in a very good condition ;D

But yeah , dumped 'em !
Bye all !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home