Monday, July 03, 2006

No school today due to youth day (:
Went out today to buy AHEM* prezzie with vera and jiemin.
took neoprint too.

Me and jiemin like the green background .
GREEN GREEN ! <3

And and and and ..
i just finished my book !
Cecelia Ahern -Ps.I Love you.
DAMN NICE !
I'm gonna read more of her books.
:D:D

Cousin justin came to my house today.
He went in to my room scream and jump on me when i was sleeping.
dammit , you know how much i hate people intrupting my sleep.
I almost said "F*CK OFF!"
I know i'm rude , but i can't control my anger boiling inside of me
Luckily his mum came in and ask him not to bother me.
Even if i manage to say .. i think he will go around saying that word because he like to copy whatever i say..
He can be cute in some other way.....


I don't know what the heck am i doing.
I AM STRESS UP WITH WORK AND LOVE !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home