I know you are gonna say i'm crazy or what , but i cut my hair this afternoon again.
I cut my hair 3 times this month ! I didn't care about my hair so much ever since it spiked =/
oh well .
Bought my lastmin staffs for school and saw my kidergarden PAP school teacher .
She knows my mum and remembered my name but i don't !
She even remember i'm from grapes class !
>:(

You're the kind of guy that
Blows my Mind off, but now it's
My turn.
You've been right in
Front of me.
Everything I need why
Didn't I see?
I cut my hair 3 times this month ! I didn't care about my hair so much ever since it spiked =/
oh well .
Bought my lastmin staffs for school and saw my kidergarden PAP school teacher .
She knows my mum and remembered my name but i don't !
She even remember i'm from grapes class !
>:(

You're the kind of guy that
Blows my Mind off, but now it's
My turn.
You've been right in
Front of me.
Everything I need why
Didn't I see?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home