School is reopening tomorrow !
I'm feeling excited but reluctant.
I don't wanna wake up early ! (who doesn't?)
And i just remembered i missed out one homework !
I have to read history book from chapter 8 to 14.
Have to quickly read through but i don't wanna miss High School Musical
Now i'm just feeling depressed.
Anyway janice asked me to write something about myself.
So here are 5 random fact about me
1. I eat alot when i'm down.
2.I type/write better than talking.
3.Chocolates is a MUST have in my life.
4.I'm easy influence by peers.
5.But cannot turn bad because morality and virtue runs in my blood.
So , i'm not a freaking aHliAnZs ok!
And i'm lazy to state who should do this , anyone would do ok ?
(:
If you are looking for pictures , theres none today .
but i'm taking alot tomorrow !
and BESTFRIEND is back from USA !
:D
I'm feeling excited but reluctant.
I don't wanna wake up early ! (who doesn't?)
And i just remembered i missed out one homework !
I have to read history book from chapter 8 to 14.
Have to quickly read through but i don't wanna miss High School Musical
Now i'm just feeling depressed.
Anyway janice asked me to write something about myself.
So here are 5 random fact about me
1. I eat alot when i'm down.
2.I type/write better than talking.
3.Chocolates is a MUST have in my life.
4.I'm easy influence by peers.
5.But cannot turn bad because morality and virtue runs in my blood.
So , i'm not a freaking aHliAnZs ok!
And i'm lazy to state who should do this , anyone would do ok ?
(:
If you are looking for pictures , theres none today .
but i'm taking alot tomorrow !
and BESTFRIEND is back from USA !
:D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home