Thursday, May 04, 2006

I just finished watching I am not Stupid 2/t00
Yep , didn't managed to catch them on cinema.
Indeed a touching story . I cried.
Finished the whole packet of tissue .
Also leaving me a goal in my life.

Speaking about goals/dreams , i actually do not have one . (but NOW i do)
My mother wants me to continue her job as an accountant
but , i don't have that interest though i know it make bigbig money
hmm.
I used to dream about a cashier ,
WHEN YOUNG OKAY!
cause you know , theres like buttons and all .
i think pushing all the buttons are fun and when i push certain buttons , the money drawer there would pop out.
And screening pricestags causing "BEEP" sound
Sounds fun right ?
><
but now i'm all grown up , i realised that , its no fun at all.
hhaha.
Now my goal is to..(nono not finding a prince charming and live happily ever after , that can wait.) act at mediacorp artist.
I think its a good experience and to have my degree cert.
Able to study in America and others cannot be mentioned. (:

Well , today started Midyear exams Maths was ok ,
but algebra make me doubt.
Literature was ok too
Cannot say easy la , later my result get flunked.
Then so malu you know !

Tomorrow is GEOGRAPHY = OMG
and CHINESE = OMFG
so what do you get with OMG+OMFG !!?
ITS EQUAL TO .. OOMMFGG ! LOL
I will fail both subject.
Yay ! xD

So some pictures before the exams started.

Her hair is really long and smooth !! She didn't reborned or anything . I like natural hair .
Music lesson.
:D
After school went mac and mug . Started photo-whoring :D (and i had my shaker fries!)
Oh and when we are in the midst of taking photo , this sercurity smiled at us and ask me to take a photo of him but looked away .
Tried to take his face but failed anyway .
Vera laughed so hard and shoke the camera . Blurred image BFF ! :D
After this went to grandmas house and eat my oh-so-favourite MEESWA plusplus 2 eggs ok !
I love her food , damn great .
Cousin justin was there too !
And err. thats my maid behind . Not ghost . My beloved ahma cooking meeswa for meee ! :D

Cousin Joel came back from school , and made a din .
Like he never see me for ages like that
hahas

I am carrying him...
I AM STRONG . WHAHAHAH !

He killed a lizard too and the tailed came off.
Freaked him out so much.
:D

And watch out for ...

PAMELA'S BD SPECIAL ENTRY ON THIS SATURDAY (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home