I finallydine out today.
I'm having stress about exams thus had no mood to go out.
So i thought , why stress myself ? It means i'm not prepared and get nervous .
Well , i AM not prepared
but ah , heck !
Whee ! Sushi Don !
So my mum droved to funan and don't really know where the location is .. so we decided to ask for direction.
And some illed attitude from the sales girl.
I gonna complain ! I hope they get fired. Buwhahahaha !
Then went to customer service , but there's no one there . like wtf ?
I need help here and theres no one at the customer service.
Luckily there's a security guard there.
If not .....
Then after we got our direction , mum went to bank and the machine was not working.
double wtf .
After that we went to sushi don - not from the entrance nor exit .
BUT , by through the kitchen.
right , triple wtf !
I feel so...noob.
Then ordered our food and got served.
Oh chocolate cream puffs !
-drools-

I'm having stress about exams thus had no mood to go out.
So i thought , why stress myself ? It means i'm not prepared and get nervous .
Well , i AM not prepared
but ah , heck !

Whee ! Sushi Don !
So my mum droved to funan and don't really know where the location is .. so we decided to ask for direction.
And some illed attitude from the sales girl.
I gonna complain ! I hope they get fired. Buwhahahaha !
Then went to customer service , but there's no one there . like wtf ?
I need help here and theres no one at the customer service.
Luckily there's a security guard there.
If not .....
Then after we got our direction , mum went to bank and the machine was not working.
double wtf .
After that we went to sushi don - not from the entrance nor exit .
BUT , by through the kitchen.
right , triple wtf !
I feel so...noob.
Then ordered our food and got served.

Yummieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Paid bill , bought cakes , went cold storage and bought titbits and finally headed home . 
Oh chocolate cream puffs !-drools-

Last but not least , i love mummy !
<3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home