-heavy sigh-
something is wrong with that computer.
Alright , now i am very sure that this post would be published !
Just finished my home econs project ,
worked it for 4 solid hours , still have to cut and paste.
I am so under stress.
I still have to revise geography .
:(
Anyone hand me a knife ? Make is extra sharpness.
Rain today morning , forget to bring my sweater along . Freezing in school .
aiya .. forget what happened . Only that the class photo has arrived ,
SIBEI TOOT LAH . WHALAO !!!!!!
Pictures up !
Charlie Angels ? S.H.E ? Powerpuff girls ?I KNOW I LOOK LIKE WHAT ! SHUDDUP !
Darling daphne !
beams grin grin.they both are so sweeeet !
ahahahs .
So when many guys saw that we are taking photo.. this happens...
Eh ! I look like i am point middle finger right !
But ... i don't think middle fingers are so long. Right ? ahahaha.
Btw , i don't point middle finger .
Cause i come from a good family. If i point is usually not in "open air"
But thats like .. so rare !
Even if i point it , i would feel extremely comfortable.
Yingpin's leg.
Ugly right ?
HAWHAHWAHAHW :D

I love this picture .HAHAH.
Ashar's DNT work .
and his playboy.
The ear coming off .But still nice la . (:
Went home .
Saw A* :D
He baked for me cookies for an advance bd pressie .
hahha idiot !
But , i didn't meet him leh , i mean the time and everything
So i asked him..
Me : eh , how come u know u will meet me. -widen eyes- STALK ME AH ! A* :who wanna stalk u , i got better things to do.
Me : how come u know ?
A* cos i got the feelings mah
Me : feelings ?
A* : ya .. like i will meet u ,so i waited here .
Me : waited long ?
A* : er not really.....
-silent-
A* : WHAT ! CANNOT AH!
Me : i never say cannot.
A* : then why u so quiet
Me : Cannot quiet meh !
A* : I never say cannot
Me : then ? u also quiet wat
A* : Cannot quiet meh ?
-silent-
then we laughlaughlaugh .
hehehe.
So sweeeeet ! I think we are reallyreally fated !
Thank you God !!
And we both are wearing nike shoes too !
Oh , forget to photo the cookies cause i got hungry and ate it all up.
SHIT !
How much i regretted.
Was finger licking good man !
10/10 !
(I think he can bake better than me)
And i remember one thing that is major happening to me.
May i introduce you ,
Pamela's temporarily friend !
Blackie !


If you don't rub him constantly , you may cause cancer (CHOI , where's the wood !?)
And you know who cause it ?
Chiu Hsien Jen .
He hit me with a water bottle , not empty one .
Real full and hitted me hard , REALLY HARD.
So i must thank him for meeting blackie !
For gonggong people who don't know what is that ..
IT IS A FKING BLUE BLACK !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home