Today is a great day for .......................
SWIMMING :D (just that it rain at the noon)
Yep , headed to Civil Service Club at 10.
And i'm totally weak .
I used to swim 5-6 laps continously
Now , i swim 1 lap and i sank dead there
outta breathe.
-.-
then i tried to swim 1 more lap but i stop at half.
WTHHHHHHH !
I should swim every week from today onwards
ROAR !
Hmm , the last time i swam is like ..
a year ago..
Thats explain why my skill sucks so much!
And my swimsuit is getting really small.
hahaha .
SWIMMING :D (just that it rain at the noon)
Yep , headed to Civil Service Club at 10.
And i'm totally weak .
I used to swim 5-6 laps continously
Now , i swim 1 lap and i sank dead there
outta breathe.
-.-
then i tried to swim 1 more lap but i stop at half.
WTHHHHHHH !
I should swim every week from today onwards
ROAR !
Hmm , the last time i swam is like ..
a year ago..
Thats explain why my skill sucks so much!
And my swimsuit is getting really small.
hahaha .

-sigh-
Meetoh still bring back all good memories.
(how come there's still cars there o.O)
i remember i played hide and seek with classmates then hide in the toilets.
Hahas. kids..
I just recieved $200 from my ahma for my advance birthday angbao.
and shes cooking her yummilious meeshwa tomorrow , plus eggs !
:D LOVES!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home