Slacked every lessons in school today !
Damn nice !!
Two relief teachers .
One is mr khoo and the other one i'm not sure.
Both of them are really nice .
The other relief teacher lesson.
She : guys behind ! stop playing soccer .
Guys : cher don't like that la.
She : ..ok 5 mins .
Guy : YAY!
damn cute la .
:D
She : and you , handphones are not allow. i confiscate it ah.
hsien jen : cher! 5 mins lah!
-.-
but of course she didn't allow.
Mr khoo plays maple .
I was like wtf !
He's lvl 40+
Even teachers play maple ,
what next !?
Principles too ??
Recess - me , vera , daphne , hsien jen , beng shiang and zhixun played "pass"
just hit people really hard beside you.
So zhixun and beng shiang both beside me.
nabei
they both slap my leg so hard i almost wanted to stab them and pull out their ribcage.
For my already-so-pain leg , melissa came and she just smack it.
so you should know how i react la.
all words that should not be said came out.
-.-
I did that to kevin's ezlink in chinese lesson
:D

Loves ! <3
Ahhhh !
I just loves little kids .
So chubby , adorable and sweet !
They just melts my heart.
I WANNA HUG THEM ALL!
Damn nice !!
Two relief teachers .
One is mr khoo and the other one i'm not sure.
Both of them are really nice .
The other relief teacher lesson.
She : guys behind ! stop playing soccer .
Guys : cher don't like that la.
She : ..ok 5 mins .
Guy : YAY!
damn cute la .
:D
She : and you , handphones are not allow. i confiscate it ah.
hsien jen : cher! 5 mins lah!
-.-
but of course she didn't allow.
Mr khoo plays maple .
I was like wtf !
He's lvl 40+
Even teachers play maple ,
what next !?
Principles too ??
Recess - me , vera , daphne , hsien jen , beng shiang and zhixun played "pass"
just hit people really hard beside you.
So zhixun and beng shiang both beside me.
nabei
they both slap my leg so hard i almost wanted to stab them and pull out their ribcage.
For my already-so-pain leg , melissa came and she just smack it.
so you should know how i react la.
all words that should not be said came out.
-.-
I did that to kevin's ezlink in chinese lesson

:D

Loves ! <3Ahhhh !
I just loves little kids .
So chubby , adorable and sweet !
They just melts my heart.
I WANNA HUG THEM ALL!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home