Wednesday, March 22, 2006

2nd post of the day .
:D
I am back to my normal self again ~ (so soon?)
yep . Sorry people that you have to read my nasty entries .
but don't worry , yours truely is back !
With a hugehuge grin smug on my face !

i would like to thanks MISS.PRISSY n JOHN for the huge laughter conference .
I really loved you people so much !
I promise to buy you two the most expensive chocolate i can afford.
Without you people , maybe i'm now on the first floor . flat like a pancake .
Ya , you people make me laugh so hard. Though we are from different school , i will remember you guys la huh ? (it's time for you two to cry now)
:D

Tomorro would be 400x1 relay .
i don't think i can't turn up .
hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home