Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Adriano got voted out yesterday night.
:( i'm so downhearted and everything..
My mum said that she doesn't like Adriano .
I think he's so cute cute cute ! (like me!)
Last night was so down to dumps that i can't even sleep .
I slept 3 hours to be exact .
Still in my heart , Adriano is my superstar .
Will , always , forever !

I'm getting sick soon .I need hugs !
And now there's hand foot mouth diseases going everywhere
So drink plenty of water .
Eat yellow/orange fruits and wash your hands before and after eaaaating ~ .
I sound so like your mother do i ?
Rofl .
No pictures yet cause blogger "add image" screwed up or something . Will upload them as soon as possible (:

trust not a single soul , in this world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home