I least expected school happened this way .
Sweated so much !
you know when i START to sweat , it's so hard tostop
and the bad thing is , i forget to bring any tissues ormy hanky!
Seeing my friends face really made me happy . haha
Time-table was changed again . No Miss kang , but Miss Sia not bad . I love her literature class. So interesting .
She said " obviously ! .. like DUH "
i like her style so much !
she had so much enthu in class . just that my class some really immature guys .
Whatever she said , they start laughing.
i don't find it funny at all.
Physically they grew . but mentally ? They act like 3 year old kiddo .
I hate it when they give nonsense answer and start laughing at sideshow pictures - saying it's so and so.
i can really just pick any table and throw it to you ok. I don't care if you are injured or not . So long you shut up.
Yes i'm mean.
(: bye
Sweated so much !
you know when i START to sweat , it's so hard to
and the bad thing is , i forget to bring any tissues or
Seeing my friends face really made me happy . haha
Time-table was changed again . No Miss kang , but Miss Sia not bad . I love her literature class. So interesting .
She said " obviously ! .. like DUH "
i like her style so much !
she had so much enthu in class . just that my class some really immature guys .
Whatever she said , they start laughing.
i don't find it funny at all.
Physically they grew . but mentally ? They act like 3 year old kiddo .
I hate it when they give nonsense answer and start laughing at sideshow pictures - saying it's so and so.
i can really just pick any table and throw it to you ok. I don't care if you are injured or not . So long you shut up.
Yes i'm mean.
(: bye

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home