Right , so i seldom come online cos like i will be busy till i fly off.
So i packed my room today and still haven't packed finish .
I still have like , 2 big packs of books to pack up.
I hate packing !
Cause i'm not a neat freak.
I remember things better when they are in a mess (?)
ahahaha.
The neater it is , the harder i find my stuffs.
So weird lahh.
But can't help it , mummy keeps nagging and nagging .
Oh so went to my grandma house (father's side)
hehehe.
watched tom&jerry and bugs bunny with brother.
Then watched hong xing da jiang
Damn !
That weilian won 2 prizes !
i'm like $)($(@)#@!
and mum&i screamed when he won.
damn it !
(ya i don't like him)
ahhaha don't ask me why man.
make me even fed up.

>:D
Dance tomorrow.
wake up early agaaain
BYE!
So i packed my room today and still haven't packed finish .
I still have like , 2 big packs of books to pack up.
I hate packing !
Cause i'm not a neat freak.
I remember things better when they are in a mess (?)
ahahaha.
The neater it is , the harder i find my stuffs.
So weird lahh.
But can't help it , mummy keeps nagging and nagging .
Oh so went to my grandma house (father's side)
hehehe.
watched tom&jerry and bugs bunny with brother.
Then watched hong xing da jiang
Damn !
That weilian won 2 prizes !
i'm like $)($(@)#@!
and mum&i screamed when he won.
damn it !
(ya i don't like him)
ahhaha don't ask me why man.
make me even fed up.

>:D
Dance tomorrow.
wake up early agaaain
BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home