I swear this year orchard decoration is so much worst than last year's.
I want big big M&Ms !
And now i see GOLD everywhere.
They should put sliver instead.
And there is red+white dots on trees' bark.
like the trees are having some kind of dieases.
:(:(
lol , anyway just a comment.
Swenson's @ Novena today.
-big grin
roar .
gonna have an interesting post tomorrow .
so stay tuned ! :D
Good night (:
I want big big M&Ms !
And now i see GOLD everywhere.
They should put sliver instead.
And there is red+white dots on trees' bark.
like the trees are having some kind of dieases.
:(:(
lol , anyway just a comment.
Swenson's @ Novena today.
-big grin
roar .
gonna have an interesting post tomorrow .
so stay tuned ! :D

Good night (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home