Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I SAW SHAWN LEE FROM "I NOT STUPID"
I SAW SHAWN LEE
SHAWN LEE
OMFG
AT AROUND 3PM!

i'm like 90% sure it's him !
i was on my home , then saw this group of people running to the mrt when it's not even reaching .
and they are like 20 of them.
they stopped and waited for the mrt , chatting exciting .

i walked pass them and decide to turn my head ,
i saw someone awfully familiar.
in a split second , my eyes widen , my mind almost blew.
IT'S SHAWN LEE ! (He's looking at my direction somemore!)
I quickly turn my head away.
!(@*(!&*#!(*$#@!
Damn shui !
Alright , if .. (which i dont think so).
if that's not shawn lee ,
it's gotta be a splitting image of him.
twins !
omg.
the group soon drop off at clake quay.
and off they ran .
i think they are on a marathon or something.

Sorry i didn't post yesterday !
Cause there was some stupid error and it's like 12.30pm .
had to turn in (:

Anyway
school was fine.
no maths , no pe !
hehehe.
Music lesson ; damn shiok ah !
Took photos here and there ,
and thanks daphne for your lollipop ! :D
loves.


Pe - Mr ganesh came taking over , i looked at him and shouted "NOOO!"
hahaha
Watch Beauty And The Beast during maths lesson.

I got confused whether we are having chinese oral or just written test.
So , yep it's written .
And i bound to fail it , so let's just not make me really stress about it.

Assembly next , whole lower sec got punish for wrongly accusing us for jeering the classchairman when taking the school pledge.

I don't hear any jeering at all !
>;/

Right , yesterday went out with bestfriend.
Yep , just me and her.
Caught up with juicy stuffs.
Same place again.
Plaza sing , pasta maina , neoprints.
that's like..

3 steps for satifying outing !And i don't know why cannot upload pictures la.
gonna get my afternoon sleep now
i might blog at night ?
so , stay tuneeeed.

Jiemin , I'm sorry what happened to your rabbit .
I remembered that pretty face of hers and soft fur when i was in your house.
Cheer up cause life is not perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home