It's....
-turns and look at clock
6.10 AM
:D
I woke up so early because i wanna see my darlingzxzx !
...
ok so i made that up.
I slept from 8pm till now okies.
i didn't eat dinner ,
so now i'm freaking hungry !
Maybe i should go out and jog and it's such a nice day
somemore can jianfei !
(I can kill two birds with one stone ok !)
Kenneth asked me out for NDP .
should i go ? should i ?
BYEEE!
-turns and look at clock
6.10 AM
:D
I woke up so early because i wanna see my darlingzxzx !
...
ok so i made that up.
I slept from 8pm till now okies.
i didn't eat dinner ,
so now i'm freaking hungry !
Maybe i should go out and jog and it's such a nice day
somemore can jianfei !
(I can kill two birds with one stone ok !)
Kenneth asked me out for NDP .
should i go ? should i ?
BYEEE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home