Wednesday, June 07, 2006

ARGH !
I'm so mad right now ! I just finished a long post and then , blogger declined it . WHY WHY !! WHY MUST THIS THINGS HAPPEN TO ME !?
Someone... KILL ME RIGHT NOW!
!@#~^!!
I know now its 7ofJUNE but just consider it at 6ofJUNE yeah?

ANYWAY ,
HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY LEE ZHI XUN!!

Celebrated his birthday today , met jiemin at ps around 12.30 to buy late prezzie for zhixun and kevin
Saw Jean and her sister at Action City .
And i tell you man ,
JEAN IS SO SWEET AND KIND ! I LOVE HER !
If i'm a guy , I WILL GO STEADY WITH HER MAN!!
And her sister was cute too (:

Met the guys at Outram Mrt soon after , we soon realised that there are 6 people together - Me , Jiemin , Derrick , Zhixun ,Weeleng and Kaijie.
MAN , i start to hate the number 6 now.

And finding those guys is like so hard !
Passed the prezzies for zhixun and belated prezzie for kevin to zhixun.
Mrt-ed to Bugis and had Seoul Garden ($90+)

Steam , fry , nyum !Laughs.
Photo Whoring !Happy ,birthday boy,mankid!This picture looked like zhixun is getting married and weeleng is putting a veil or something on him .
hahahaha

Err , future scout's uniform ?
Lmao
!

Derrick ate the most ! I think he finished 6 plates FILLED with food or maybe , more than that !!
He will turned into a pig in no time ! (wait! he's already one)

We ate the LONGEST of all.
Shirked, fooled around.

Went to book ticket next for OMEN , but there's no tickets in bugis .
So went to buy my list of cravings- Bags.
I didn't know that bugis village had so much clothes and nice stuff , like woah ! I mean i don't usually go places like hot(in some area) , stuffy and crowded places. So yeah , NOW then i realised , call me a noob or something !

Thanks to the guys who made even bewilder on what bag to choose on .
=/
I bought a red puma instead of the green adidas bag.
Yes ! I know its GREEN , but i don't really like the pattern .
And if i don't buy that sexy puma bag , i'm gonna regret so much.
SO DUH , who buys regrets ?

I finally bought love for venus book 12 from 711 in tiong.
-beams-

went to Great World City next and check if theres space for OMEN .
Yes !
there's seats ...
ON THE FREAKING FIRST AND SECOUND ROW.
GOD ! Why must you do this to us !
Everyone will break their necks , anytime .


Decided to bowl instead , but was kinda reluctant . I mean ..
-looks down-
i'm wearing a skirt ?
but still got persuade .
Surprisingly , everyone striked at least once ! Go jiemin !Oh.My.God. Do my back look like that 24/7 !?
Crap , that's not good.
FUGLY SHIT !

Hari smsed me and that if daniel and him could join us . Well of course we all agreed .
They came when we finished 1st round .
So Jiemin , Derrick , Hari and Daniel played the 2nd round
I can't play another round .
My precious little fingers will feel the paaain . And no , i don't want that . My arms will too !

The rest of us played DAYTONA to kill time.
2nd round was soon over , went to pay and settled all the money , owing stuffs and went to MACD , except for hari and daniel , both broke.
:(

Zhixun suddenly forget to bring along his birthday prezzie along .
I accompanied him back and ALMOST GOT BANGED BLACK BMW CAR !
I'M NOT GOING TO RUN ACROSS ANY OPEN /BIG ROADS
NOT ANY MORE !

I did that because .. friends in despo need for help?
=/

Fortunatly , the gifts was still there and went back through the OVERHEAD BRIDGE.
Zhixun helped me ordered FishOFillet and while in the midst of eating , derrick spotted mr kung and a woman !
Read my class blog if ya wanna see the picture and detailed ..details.
Detailed details ? okaaaay.

Got late and went home with jiemin .
AH ! ITS 5AM NOW !
SLEEP SLEEP !
BYE ALL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home