Monday, May 22, 2006

Mrkung talked about the combination for sec3.
I don't think he should tell us yet cause friday we are gonna hear for another time from Mr Giam.
So anyway , Mrkung said that normally people in NA stream don't take literature.
Even if i take it , they can't open a class.
So whatever , i'm taking history then.

I'm thinking whether i should take biology or physics.
and chemistry is a must.
a 70% i'm taking up biology .
I don't like calculating stuffs.
No insult but to me it stinks .

Last period he intend to change our place .
but he didn't
yay ! (:
he talk alot about our future .
i know he cares but theres seriously no use of repeating himself !
almost half the class was either pretending to hear , or sleeping.
yeah including me.

After school jiemin told me that CCA points is not including in O/N levels.
WOOT
If it's really really super duper true
i'm so glad !
((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home