Thursday, April 06, 2006

Just wake up from afternoon nap again .
I can't resists them , and plus it's raining again ! always make me sleepy.

Like i promise - the photo .
You see how ghastly i look !
the girl beside me is the one i'm hosting of.

er . haha

and anyway , jiemin accompanied me to buy a goodbye gift for her i'm passing her tomorrow
and saw a HUGEHUGEHUGE lollipop ! omfg
it's like ..er.. 30cm wide ?
$22 .

and.. this is the most hottest hairstyle in town !

Whee ! I told christopher to cut like that.
I think its uber cool ! Now you see how many people having this kind of hairstyle ?

NONE .
Why ? Because ...
it's so cool no one can think about it !
HAHAHAHAH .
the black patch is the hair of course.
But somehow the longer i stare , it looks like a bowling ball with many holes that is.
...
ANYWAY !
go cut that hairstlye
GARUNTEE NO REGRETS
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home