Yesterday night my cough got worst then ever.
I cant even speak ! i mean , my voice sound like an old grandma
Well , but after i took my meds , i get slightly better
oh pls pls pls pray for me that i can go school tomorrow !
Missing lessons is not fun at all
And i would never like to play truwant (however u spell it)
I should get fully recovered before going school.
zzzz
Woke up at 930 and went to see the doctor .
The first two clinic was packed ! omg .
Some even waited outside.
Bought guigui before goin back home
Then went to my lala land
oh ! SPEAKING OF LALA LAND........
i dream of Adriano AGAIN !
Yesterday night and this afternoon
I think he's hunting me.
Can't remember what happened , but i remembered ending up in O.C (orange city) next to the beach .
wooah . i like that.
Maybe today night i'm gonna dream about him again !
GAH !
-pushes teddy bear away -
And thanks mates(again) for sending me get well soon messages !
I cant even speak ! i mean , my voice sound like an old grandma
Well , but after i took my meds , i get slightly better
oh pls pls pls pray for me that i can go school tomorrow !
Missing lessons is not fun at all
And i would never like to play truwant (however u spell it)
I should get fully recovered before going school.
zzzz
Woke up at 930 and went to see the doctor .
The first two clinic was packed ! omg .
Some even waited outside.
Bought guigui before goin back home
Then went to my lala land
oh ! SPEAKING OF LALA LAND........
i dream of Adriano AGAIN !
Yesterday night and this afternoon
I think he's hunting me.
Can't remember what happened , but i remembered ending up in O.C (orange city) next to the beach .
wooah . i like that.
Maybe today night i'm gonna dream about him again !
GAH !
-pushes teddy bear away -
And thanks mates(again) for sending me get well soon messages !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home