So i'm currently playing Flyff
which i think that it's kinda a cool game because there are no people tOrkiinq likE tIiSh. I hope it stays that way.
Or else i really wanna kill myself , maple already taken over by them.
bah.
but it's very lagging when i play at night.
because more people play in the US.
so it's morning to them.
busy servers
yadda yadda.
Must wake up early tomorrow and play.
hahaha.
Oh , bestfriend left to indo today.
:D
misses<3
I realised everyone is talking about Oliver Goodwill in that MV.
but of course , he's sooooo H.O.T.
me want him too !
Amy is pretty too (:
BYEBYE !!
which i think that it's kinda a cool game because there are no people tOrkiinq likE tIiSh. I hope it stays that way.
Or else i really wanna kill myself , maple already taken over by them.
bah.
but it's very lagging when i play at night.
because more people play in the US.
so it's morning to them.
busy servers
yadda yadda.
Must wake up early tomorrow and play.
hahaha.
Oh , bestfriend left to indo today.
:D
misses<3
I realised everyone is talking about Oliver Goodwill in that MV.
but of course , he's sooooo H.O.T.
me want him too !
Amy is pretty too (:
BYEBYE !!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home