ok like , FUCK LAH
KNNBCCB
Exams are over , so i should be happy right !?
but NO
my mum reformmeted my whole fucking computer
WITHOUT
telling me!
My pissed meter is to the MAXIMUM
which never really hit before.
how would you fucking feel ,
if ALL your songs , musics , pictures and games get deleted !?
even my adobe photoshop and i can't find my disc already lah !
WHALAO ,
then all my videos i planned for my class video
all gone liao lah !
so how !?
this kind of thing i not angry !?
it takes me 1 fucking solid year to collect those video which no one had anymore copy of it.
then the pictures?!
ALL GONE
I HATE MY LIFE
I HATE MY MUM
WHATEVER FUCKING SHIT .
I'M GONE!
KNNBCCB
Exams are over , so i should be happy right !?
but NO
my mum reformmeted my whole fucking computer
WITHOUT
telling me!
My pissed meter is to the MAXIMUM
which never really hit before.
how would you fucking feel ,
if ALL your songs , musics , pictures and games get deleted !?
even my adobe photoshop and i can't find my disc already lah !
WHALAO ,
then all my videos i planned for my class video
all gone liao lah !
so how !?
this kind of thing i not angry !?
it takes me 1 fucking solid year to collect those video which no one had anymore copy of it.
then the pictures?!
ALL GONE
I HATE MY LIFE
I HATE MY MUM
WHATEVER FUCKING SHIT .
I'M GONE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home