I'm feeling so fucking stressed up.
I never felt so much pressure and anger bottled inside in me before.
Damn radio always played a song that will remind me of him.
Then my heart would ache & i would break down.
how pathetic .
Please.. don't make me fall for you again.
Missing you hurts me alot .
I didn't talk to my mum today, not even a single word.
She patted my head and asked me what happened ,
i just pushed her hand away and shouted "leave me alone !"
i know she's so worried and yet i acted like i didn't care.
she watched me play audition and i felt extremely annoyed , i just screamed at her .
she tried telling me something...
but i just banged my keyboard , off my mointor and stormed out the room.
she left and said goodbye to me , i didn't replied.
I have no idea why i do that
This is really driving me crazy.
Collecting report book tomorrow.
i'm just so fucked up la.
you guys keep saying "aiya , you failed one subject only .. i failed five leh!"
ok , firsty i DON'T compair .
Compairing doesn't make me feels happy , there's no satisfaction
and almost all my results are borderline !
even though my parents said it's ok .
i feel like i'm letting them down.
you guys don't know how much i want to get in the bestNA .
i don't just SAY .
i tried.
& yet..?
p.s that him* do not have anything to do with my reaction with my mum.
I struggled ,
life just goes on..
I never felt so much pressure and anger bottled inside in me before.
Damn radio always played a song that will remind me of him.
Then my heart would ache & i would break down.
how pathetic .
Please.. don't make me fall for you again.
Missing you hurts me alot .
I didn't talk to my mum today, not even a single word.
She patted my head and asked me what happened ,
i just pushed her hand away and shouted "leave me alone !"
i know she's so worried and yet i acted like i didn't care.
she watched me play audition and i felt extremely annoyed , i just screamed at her .
she tried telling me something...
but i just banged my keyboard , off my mointor and stormed out the room.
she left and said goodbye to me , i didn't replied.
I have no idea why i do that
This is really driving me crazy.
Collecting report book tomorrow.
i'm just so fucked up la.
you guys keep saying "aiya , you failed one subject only .. i failed five leh!"
ok , firsty i DON'T compair .
Compairing doesn't make me feels happy , there's no satisfaction
and almost all my results are borderline !
even though my parents said it's ok .
i feel like i'm letting them down.
you guys don't know how much i want to get in the bestNA .
i don't just SAY .
i tried.
& yet..?
p.s that him* do not have anything to do with my reaction with my mum.
I struggled ,
life just goes on..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home