After a very tough decision , i decided to submit my combination for the year 2007 ! (:


Alright , i don't think its clear .
I'm taking history cause my geography is shitty.
I studied so damn freaking hard for the past exam and yet i get a miserable borderline mark. (50/100)
so i still considered that as a F.A.I.L
whereas , histooooory , it's much simplier ! (well , to me)
Physics and why not Biology?
cause i not planning to be a doctor!
next next ..
A maths - UH , as if i can survive .
Art&design - heard that it need maths and i'm not so interested in art . maybe i draw because either i'm bored or stress out.
D&T- not interested , not gonna be a capenter anyway.
FNT - not interested , not planning to be a chief.
POA- A1 HERE I COMEEE ! (:
So that wraps up everything .
urgh , lazy to do the link thungy.
ohoh , the goi animation i did!
byeebyee

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home