Monday, March 06, 2006

It's MONDAY again .
how i wish holidays would come sooner.
and just recieved a bad news from my mum.
i can't go for the bangkok trip which we planned too .
how sad ! I wanted to shop till i drop. dooh.

Watched Big Momma with Vera ,Tajinder , Heaman , Kannan , Dennis , Kaijie , Murugan, Zhaoliang . Vera was brought to tears in the end .

So good to have a nanny like that , oooooh .
Show ended at 6.30pm .
Rushed to my grandma house -last minute because my grandma's friends who only come once a year . So just wanna go there a pay my respect , like i did every year.
She had something special though , she could read futures from your lines on your palm and had an extrodinary gift from God.
i thought people need to study on that , but she didn't , she just borned naturally like that.
So yeah , she is a hardcore buddisiam , no doubt.

Give her a warm hug before leaving ,coz i knew that her daughter was away for a couple of years and i just wanna create memorable memories with her though she's to me , a stranger.
I STINK ! I HADN'T BATHE YET AND KNN I MISSED XIAOYUAN SUPERSTAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

So that's wrapped up today !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home